The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals joined the Fifth and Tenth Circuits in holding that it was not bad faith for a debtor to decline to devote social security income to paying unsecured creditors in a chapter 13 plan.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Social Security Income
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- Sirota Survey Intelligence (Purchase, NY)
- Site Screening Investigation
- Size-Selective Inlet
- Sliding Scale Insulin
- Small Scale Industries
- Small-Scale Integration
- Smart Solar International (Japan)
- Smart Start, Inc. (Irving, TX)
- Smoothing Suppression Indicator
- Social Science Index (journal)
- Social Security Insurance
- Social Services Inspectorate (UK and Ireland)
- Society of Scribes and Illuminators (UK)
- Society of Socio-Informatics (Japan)
- Software and Systems Integration
- Software Solutions Integrated Limited
- Software Systems Interface
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Soldier Support Institute
- Soldier System Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, a window of opportunity has opened to the retirement planner: 1) The delayed acceptance of Social Security income has created income planning solutions.
24372 NYCHA terminated tenancy after finding that tenant filed false income affidavits for eight years by intentionally concealing employment and Social Security income.
Her $733 a month in Social Security income qualifies her.
Jackson has no other sources of income currently available other than Social Security income," lawyers for administrators John Branca and John McClain wrote in the filing, according to the paper.
Baker was one of only 23 state representatives to vote against allowing people to shoot and kill intruders who enter their homes (the Castle Doctrine, after "Your home is your castle) and one of only 11 state representatives to vote against allowing senior citizens to deduct their Social Security income from their Missouri taxable income.
It calculated results for households rated high-net-worth, affluent and middle/mass market, including Social Security income.
However, you cannot count any benefits from Supplemental Social Security Income (SSI), public assistance, or workmen's compensation as income.