Their job is to successfully represent disabled individuals who are making claims for long term disability, ERISA disability, ERS disability, and social security disability benefits.
What does SSDB stand for?
SSDB stands for Social Security Disability Benefit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSDB
We have 18 other meanings of SSDB in our Acronym Attic
- Synchronous Serial Data Adapter
- Service Station Dealers of America and Allied Trades (Lanham, MD)
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method
- Social Science Data Analysis Network
- Superfund Site Discovery and Assessment Program (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- Security Sector Development Advisory Team (UK)
- Saskatchewan Sheep Development Board (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Sequence-Specific DNA Binding (biology)
- Shore Station Development Board (US Navy)
- Social Security Disability Beneficiary
- Standard Simulator Data Base
- Statistical and Scientific Database
- Social Science Data Base Archive (California State University, Los Angeles; est. 1991)
- Statistical and Scientific Database Management
- Single Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- Safety System Development Center
- Same Stuff Different Company (polite form)
- Seattle Swing Dance Club
- Singapore Safety Driving Centre
- Small-Scale Development Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion in military retirement pay plus veterans and Social Security disability benefits at the same time, congressional auditors report.
New York Social Security Disability Lawyer Adnan Munawar, of Munawar & Andrews-Santillo, lauds report for defending much needed Social Security Disability Benefits and dismissing critics of the program as perpetrating myths
Also, the article incorrectly stated the portion of total federal spending attributable to Social Security disability benefits awarded by administrative law judges.
A disabled worker and a spouse working part time and collecting the spousal benefit could have enough benefits and income between them to cause taxation of the Social Security disability benefit.
Eliminate the 24-month Medicare disability waiting period, so those who qualify for Social Security disability benefits no longer have to wait two years to receive health-care coverage through Medicare.
In recent years, only about 45 percent of initial applications for Social Security disability benefits have been approved, and the average monthly benefit of $1,062 is barely above the poverty level.
MetLife determined that Glenn could not perform her own job, and encouraged Glenn to apply for Social Security disability benefits, which were granted.