The Technical Seminar on Proactive Means and Initiatives to Protect the Social Insurance and Pension Systems, which is organised by the Public Authority for Social Insurance (PASI) in collaboration with the International Social Security Association (ISSA), kicked off at Grand Hyatt Muscat yesterday.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Social Security Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Ski & Snowboard Australia
- Slip Slidin' Away
- Slot Spiral Antenna
- Small Slope Approximation
- Small Station Association (Public Television)
- Small-Scale Area
- Soaring Society of America
- Social Security Act
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Agency (UK)
- Social Services Abstracts (journal)
- Société de Stylistique Anglaise (French: Society of English Stylistics)
- Société Spéléologique d'Avignon (French: Speleological Society of Avignon; Avignon, France)
- Société Suisse des Américanistes (French: Swiss Society of Americanists)
- Société Suisse des Auteurs (French: Swiss Society of Authors)
- Society of Scottish Artists
- Society of Southwest Archivists
- Society of Student Archivists
- Society Security Administration
- Software Sneak Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Feb 24 (ONA)--- The two-day Technical Seminar on Protective Means and Initiatives to Protect the Social Insurance and Pension Systems, which was organized by the Public Authority for Social Insurance (PASI) in collaboration with the International Social Security Association (ISSA), was concluded at Grand Hyatt Muscat today.
The National Social Security Association was formed to provide NSSA certification.
Orenstein notes that throughout the time that the Bank was promoting privatized pension reform, there was a rival coalition of transnational policy actors centred in the International Labour Organization and the International Social Security Association.
After visiting the fair, Turkish Labor & Social Security Minister Faruk Celik, the International Social Security Association (ISSA) Director General Errol Frank Stoove, and International Labor Organization (ILO) executive director Assane Diop held a joint press conference.
Last month, the SSC was chosen as a representative for the Arab Asian Group in the International Social Security Association (ISSA) board of directors for a duration of three years, during the meetings of the ISSA General Assembly in Beijing.
Actuarial Mathematics of Social Security Pensions, Subramaniam Iyer, 1999, a joint publication of the International Labour Office (ILO) and the International Social Security Association (ISSA) In a nicely written and well-presented book, the author guides us on a journey to an actuarial hinterland called Social Security pension schemes.
This scheme is the "Three-pronged Contribution Approach" recommended by the Hong Kong Social Security Association.