The Social Security Agency (SSA), an affiliate of the Ministry of Social Affairs, has deposited SR 135 million in the accounts of beneficiaries of the social security program within the Cash Assistance for Food Program for this month.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Social Security Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Situational Safety Awareness (various companies)
- Ski & Snowboard Australia
- Slip Slidin' Away
- Slot Spiral Antenna
- Small Slope Approximation
- Small Station Association (Public Television)
- Small-Scale Area
- Soaring Society of America
- Social Security Act
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Association
- Social Services Abstracts (journal)
- Société de Stylistique Anglaise (French: Society of English Stylistics)
- Société Spéléologique d'Avignon (French: Speleological Society of Avignon; Avignon, France)
- Société Suisse des Américanistes (French: Swiss Society of Americanists)
- Société Suisse des Auteurs (French: Swiss Society of Authors)
- Society of Scottish Artists
- Society of Southwest Archivists
- Society of Student Archivists
- Society Security Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) started the third phase of re-registration in January 2013 by requesting beneficiaries who receive their social grants through commercial banks to start re-registering at their nearest re-registration sites.
22 after the company announced that it received a letter from the US Department of Justice, Criminal Division (the"DOJ") on November 30 informing the Company that the DOJ and the FBI are investigating whether the company had made corrupt payments to South African government officials to secure a contract with the South African Social Security Agency ("SASSA").
Kilicdaroglu's main trump card is a "family insurance" reform -- a monthly payment of at least 600 Turkish lira" for his physical resemblance to the iconic Indian leader, Kilicdaroglu served as head of Turkey's social security agency before he became a parliament member in 2002.
Summary: Riyadh, Rabi Al-Akhir 04, 1432, March 9, 2011, SPA -- The Ministry of Social Affairs represented by Social Security Agency deposited an amount of SR 119,010,360 in the accounts of beneficiaries of social security for foodstuffs assistance at the start of the lunar month of Rabi Al-Akhir.
The government agencies are commissioned to implement the program in accordance with the timeframe and to provide reports to the State Social Security Agency every month.
Mexico has adopted a mandatory retirement-savings system in 1997 for salaried private-sector workers based on individual retirement accounts managed by pension companies called Afores, which replaced the defined-benefits system of the state-run social security agency, IMSS.
Kim, 43 who is now overjoyed to be a grandmother, added: "The Social Security Agency has just left me hanging for all that time.