Miller is accused of not telling the Social Security Agency that he had commercial and residential property in Spain.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Social Security Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Situational Safety Awareness (various companies)
- Ski & Snowboard Australia
- Slip Slidin' Away
- Slot Spiral Antenna
- Small Slope Approximation
- Small Station Association (Public Television)
- Small-Scale Area
- Soaring Society of America
- Social Security Act
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Association
- Social Services Abstracts (journal)
- Société de Stylistique Anglaise (French: Society of English Stylistics)
- Société Spéléologique d'Avignon (French: Speleological Society of Avignon; Avignon, France)
- Société Suisse des Américanistes (French: Swiss Society of Americanists)
- Société Suisse des Auteurs (French: Swiss Society of Authors)
- Society of Scottish Artists
- Society of Southwest Archivists
- Society of Student Archivists
- Society Security Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) wishes to inform all beneficiaries of social grants about early payment dates for the coming festive season.
A report issued by the department said that Zakat proceeds are being paid to Zakat beneficiaries by the Social Security Agency of Ministry of Social Affairs, noting that revenue tax on foreign firms except tax of companies operating in the oil sector amounted to about 12.
Faced by a shortage of specialists, the Social Security Agency (Caja de Seguro Social) said it is seeking to hire 180 foreign doctors, reports Prensa.
The government agencies are commissioned to implement the program in accordance with the timeframe and to provide reports to the State Social Security Agency every month.
Mexico has adopted a mandatory retirement-savings system in 1997 for salaried private-sector workers based on individual retirement accounts managed by pension companies called Afores, which replaced the defined-benefits system of the state-run social security agency, IMSS.
Kim, 43 who is now overjoyed to be a grandmother, added: "The Social Security Agency has just left me hanging for all that time.
The government on Friday reprimanded top bureaucrats of the Cabinet Legislation Bureau and the welfare ministry as well as the head of the Social Security Agency over recent pension-related problems.