Othering" from a Psychological Perspective Xenophobia in psychological discourse Social representations theory aims to understand xenophobia and othering by focusing on historical and cultural processes in the creation of symbolic meaning, attached to objects like Muslims or burkas.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Social Representations Theory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Single Row Termination
- Skid Resistance Tester
- Slow Response Time
- Slow Run Through/Trials
- Slower than Real Time
- Sludge Retention Time
- Small Radio Telescope
- Small Rigid Tag (transponder)
- Smart Response Technology (Intel)
- Smithers Rapra Technology (The Smithers Group)
- Social Responsibility Training (Character Development Systems, L.L.C.)
- Société des Régates de La Turballe (French: Regatta Society of La Turballe; La Turballe, France)
- Soft Real-Time
- Software Reliability and Testing
- Software Review Team
- Solid Rubber Trussing
- Solids Residence Time
- Sons of the Republic of Texas (Bay City, TX)
- Sound Recording Technology (various organizations)
- Source Routing Transparent (token ring)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sinkovics Researching the socio-cultural context: putting social representations theory into action Elfriede Penz Employing information communication technologies to enhance qualitative international marketing enquiry Sharon Loane, Jim Bell and Rod McNaughton For more information visit http://www.