The findings by Dr Satoshi Kanazawa of the London School of Economics and Political Science were published in the March edition of the journal Social Psychology Quarterly.
What does SPQ stand for?
SPQ stands for Social Psychology Quarterly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPQ
We have 39 other meanings of SPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Student Personnel Point of View (higher education reform)
- Specialist, V-Mail (US Navy)
- Standard Plans for Public Works Construction
- Single Payment Present Worth Factor (economics)
- Society for Promoting the Productivity of Youth
- Schizotypal Personality Questionnaire
- Seller Property Questionnaire (real estate)
- Sequence Pre-Fetch Queue
- Shorter PROMIS Questionnaire
- Single Persons Quarters (housing)
- Société de Paléontologie du Québec (French: Quebec Paleontology Society; Canada)
- Société Parkinson du Québec (French: Parkinson Society of Quebec; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Société Philosophique de Québec (French: Quebec Philosophical Society; Canada)
- Special Pricing Quotation
- Specialist, Communications Specialist (US Navy)
- Standard Pack Quantity
- Strict Priority Queuing
- Student-Parent Questionnaire
- Sweet Potato Queen (Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love; Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade; Jackson, MS)
- Syndicalistes et Progressistes pour un Québec libre (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, co-authored with Jungmeen Kim, now an assistant professor at the University of Rochester, and Heather Hofmeister, a graduate student in Cornell's Department of Sociology, is published in the March 2001 issue of Social Psychology Quarterly.
The study has been published in the March 2010 issue of the peer-reviewed journal Social Psychology Quarterly.