This second support to the Social Protection System program, founded through the World Bank's International Development Association (IDA) will help the government of Rwanda to implement its National Social Protection Strategy specifically to boost Government capacity to expand and move towards managing various programs," said Rwanda's Minister of Finance and Economic planning Amb.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Social Protection Strategy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Single Property Site (real estate)
- Single-Photon Source
- Skin Pharmacology Society
- Small Patella Syndrome
- Small Penis Syndrome (psychological condition)
- Small Purchase System
- Small-Polyped Stony Corals
- Smart Printing Services (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP)
- Snecma Propulsion Solide (France)
- Social and Political Sciences (University of Cambridge)
- Socialist Party of Serbia (political party created in 1989 in Serbia Yugoslavia)
- Socialist Party of Switzerland
- Society for Pentecostal Studies (Cleveland, TN)
- Society for Preserving Skule (University of Toronto)
- Society for Psychoanalytic Studies (American Psychological Association)
- Society of Physics Students
- Society of Polymer Science
- Sodium Polyanethol Sulfonate
- Software Preservation Society (formerly Classic Amiga Preservation Society)
- Software Procurement Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kyrgyzstan annually allocates five billion som for 408 thousand people from socially vulnerable groups, said Vice Prime Minister Gulnara Asymbekova on June 5, 2012 during the round-table discussion on implementation of the Social protection strategy of the population for 2012-2014.
Dr Saba Khattak underscored the need of long-term comprehensive social protection strategy for women and girls while highlighting their neglect during ongoing relief operations.