Reflecting on the history of inner-city planning programs up until 1978, the Social Planning Council of Winnipeg (1978, 9) lamented that "there seems to be few indications where policy-makers and administrators of programs and services attempt to comprehend the magnitude and compounded nature of conditions in the core.
What does SPCW stand for?
SPCW stands for Social Planning Council of Winnipeg (est. 1919; Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPCW
We have 4 other meanings of SPCW in our Acronym Attic
- Starboard Power Conditioning Unit
- Subsea Power and Communication Unit
- Sarasota Personal Computer Users Group, Inc.
- Sequim PC Users Group (Sequim, Washington)
- Service de Police de la Communauté Urbaine de Montréal
- South Platte Coalition for Urban River Evaluation
- S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interconnect Format) Configuration Valid
- Shar-Pei Club of Victoria (dog club; Victoria, Australia)
- Small Polypeptide from Coriolus Versicolor
- Silver-Plated Copperweld
- Society for Philosophy in the Contemporary World (Charlottesville, VA)
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Werewolves (gaming)
- Stored Procedure Class Wizard (software)
- Stored Program Command Word (computing)
- Sweet Potato Cannery Waste
- South Pacific Convergence Zone
- Pseudo-Parameter Design Method
- Sadistic Personality Disorder
- Safety Policy Directorate (United Kingdom)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All Peoples' Mission, Report, Free kindergarten Annual Report for 1892, 2, Social Planning Council of Winnipeg, P664.
AIF, ISBN 0-662-39088-1 2005 Poverty Barometer, Social Planning Council of Winnipeg, Winnipeg 204-0901 Sains et saufs: petit manuel de lutte contre l'homophobie a l'usage des jeunes /Michel Dorais, Eric, ISBN 2-89005-917-0 Recent immigrants in the Montreal metropolitan area: a comparative portrait based on the 2001 census, Ottawa: Citizenship and Immigration Canada.