Saba combines the best of formal and social performance management processes in one people-centric solution that focuses on workers, not data or processes.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Social Performance Management (microfinance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Single Phase Motor
- Single Platform Maximo (software)
- Single Point Manager
- Single Point Mooring
- Single Premium Mode (insurance)
- Site Prioritization Model
- Sixth Principal Meridian (Kansas)
- SLEEP/Performance Model
- Small Perturbation Method
- Smart Product Model
- Socialist Party of Macedonia (political group)
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Matemática (Portuese: Portuguese Mathematical Society) Portuguese Society of Maths)
- Society for the Preservation of Motorcyclists
- Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Sock Puppet Mafia (band)
- Software Performance Monitor
- Software Portfolio Management
- Software Process Management
- Software Process Measurement
- Software Process Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sengani said Simmes played a key role in developing and implementing Oikocredit's social performance management strategy which strengthened Oikocredit's reputation as a social organisation.
Mrs Sengani said Mr Simmes played a key role in developing and implementing Oikocredit's social performance management strategy which strengthened Oikocredit's reputation as a social organization.
is a global leader in enterprise social performance management for the world's leading brands.
At a local level, all regional offices have appointed social performance management specialists to assist project partners with social performance development and management.
Social performance management takes hold in areas that include HR, with big players like Salesforce.
The social performance management platform publishes an activity story in Ticker when an employee creates a social goal, sets a team focus or gives social recognition.
Commercial applications of this technology include fraud analysis, money laundering, social performance management and much more.