Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church Social Justice Committee Hosts District 1 Forum LOS ANGELES, Feb.
What does SJC stand for?
SJC stands for Social Justice Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJC
We have 72 other meanings of SJC in our Acronym Attic
- Security Joint Committee (Oasis)
- Sekisui Jushi Corporation (Japan)
- Senate Judiciary Committee (US Senate)
- Seoul Japan Club (Seoul, South Korea)
- Serangoon Junior College (Singapore)
- Shin Joho Center (marketing research; Japan)
- Smart Jammer Control
- Sniper Joint Clan (gaming clan)
- Social Justice Center (various locations)
- Social Justice Commission (New Zealand)
- Sompo Japan Credit
- South-East Asia Japan Cable System (consortium)
- Sri Jagannath Center (India; est. 1998)
- St John's College High School (Washington, DC, Est. 1851)
- St Joseph's College
- St Jude's College
- St. James Church (various locations)
- St. James College
- St. John of the Cross (various locations)
- St. John's College (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member of the social justice committee at the Unitarian-Universalist Society of Grafton & Upton, MA, Ginny was proud of her third-generation Unitarian roots.
Applying for bail, barrister Andrew Moriarty said Harkin was "a member of the Social Justice Committee which is Government-funded and which works on a cross-community basis".
CLIVE BETTS MP, Chair, Local Government All Party Parliamentary Group; ANDY SAWFORD, Chief Executive Local Government Information Unit; DAVID DAVIS MP; DAVID HOWARTH MP, Liberal Democrat Shadow Secretary of State for Justice; MARGARET EATON, Chairman, Local Government Association; BARONESS STERN; BARONESS HENIG; LORD RAMSBOTHAM, Former Chief Inspector of Prisons; Coun JASON STACEY, London Councils' Executive member for Crime and Public Protection; Sir JEREMY BEECHAM, Vice-Chairman, LGA; Coun RICHARD KEMP, Leader, Liberal Democrat Group, LGA; Jonathan Aitken, Chair, Centre for Social Justice Committee on Rehabilitation of Prisoners.
The National Assembly's social justice committee found that while the official number of young homeless in Wales was 782, the real figure was likely to be at least twice that.
The issue is like to be raised at today's meeting of the Assembly's Social Justice Committee.
The claim from Liberal Democrat South Wales West AM Peter Black is based on the evidence given to the National Assembly's social justice committee which was told that a single police force could have an annual deficit of pounds 79m by 2012.
Yesterday's debate followed a hard-hitting report from the parliament's social justice committee.