4 million to contribute to finance the project of creating job opportunities, 4th stage, to be implemented by Social Fund for Development (SFD).
What does SOFD stand for?
SOFD stands for Social Fund for Development (est. 1991; Egypt)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOFD
We have 1 other meaning of SOFD in our Acronym Attic
- Student Organization Funding Committee (various universities)
- Special Operations Forces Command and Control
- Société Française de Construction Aéronautique
- Society for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (India)
- Spirit of Faith Christian Center
- Société Française des Chirurgiens Esthétiques Plasticiens
- Société Française de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Traumatologique
- Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique (French: French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
- Security One Federal Credit Union (Arlington, TX)
- Southern Oregon Federal Credit Union (Oregon)
- South Ogden Fire Department (South Ogden, UT)
- Start of Frame Delimiter (networking)
- Special Operations Forces Demolition Kit
- Spread Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (telecommunications)
- Scalable Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Access
- School of Future Entertainment (Karlshamn, Sweden)
- Service Oriented Field Experience (Regis University, Denver, CO, USA)
- Society of Financial Examiners (est. 1973)
- Survey of Federal Employees
- Symposium on Fusion Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal between Cargas and the Social Fund for Development will fund the construction and conversion of 1,000 new vehicles throughout Egypt to supply natural gas (AFP Photo) By Mohamed Adel Tariq Al-Dagwa, president of the Board of Directors of Cargas, and Ghada Wali, secretary general for the Social Fund for Development (SFD), recently signed a EGP 5m agreement stipulating that the former would fund the construction and conversion of 1,000 new vehicles to run on natural gas.
HAJJA, March 27 -- The Social Fund for Development (SFD), a local organization that allocates money for development projects throughout Yemen, suspended all of its activities in the poverty-stricken Hajja governorate, located northwest of Sana'a, on Tuesday.
Summary: The Economic and Social Fund for Development said it funded 223 startups in the third quarter of 2012, adding that these newly created firms helped create 250 jobs.
Both the banks will contribute equally to the Social Fund for Development to carry out the projects.
In a press statement, KFAED said that signing the agreement was done yesterday in the Moroccan city of Marrakech between the Yemeni government and KFAED, as head of the Decent Life Resources Department devoted to helping Muslim countries and the Social Fund for Development (SFD), established by Law No.
One such recent study was conducted in collaboration with donors and the main support agency, the Social Fund for Development.
The French Consulate said that Gaza is a priority for the French cooperation in the Palestinian Territories as France has already financed several projects in the Rafah region, one of the poorest and more isolated in the Gaza Strip, for an amount of around '500,000 over the past three years, whether through AFD (roads construction, job creation program in the agricultural sector, support to NGOs in the education sector) or the Social Fund for Development (support to NGOs in the childhood protection field), clarified the press release.