The Social Enterprise Fund was established in April 2012 with the aim of increasing the number, effectiveness and efficiency of social enterprises in WA, Mr Barnett said.
What does SEF stand for?
SEF stands for Social Enterprise Fund (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEF
We have 186 other meanings of SEF in our Acronym Attic
- Shape Error Forecasting
- Sharp Electronics France
- Sharp Electronics France SA
- Short Edge First (printer paper handling)
- Sign Each Frame
- Sindh Education Foundation (Sindh, Pakistan)
- Sinfonia Educational Foundation
- Skills Enhancement Fund (Indiana)
- Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Social Engine Forum (website)
- Sociedad Española de Fitopatología (Spanish: Spanish Society of Phtyopathology)
- Société d'Equipements de Fonderie (French engineering company)
- Société d'Ethnologie Française (French: French Society of Ethnology)
- Société Entomologique de France (French: French Entomological Society)
- Société Européenne de Formation (French: European Society of Training)
- Software Engineering Facility
- Software Enhancement Form
- Solar Energy Facility (various locations)
- Somatosensory Evoked Field (aka Somatic Evoked Field)
- Source Explicit Forwarding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The social enterprise has been funded by the Be Birmingham Social Enterprise Fund and Be Birmingham Future Jobs Fund.
The Nihgi Metis Seniors Lodge was purchased through loans acquired from the First Nation Bank of Saskatoon and the City of Edmonton's Social Enterprise Fund.
The Social Enterprise Fund is another example of how the Liberal-National Government is working to find new ways to support the not-for-profit sector, she said.
The $10million Social Enterprise fund is available through two streams: for investment-ready enterprises with a sound business plan in place; and seed funding for organisations whose enterprise idea requires further development and support.
The Third Sector Challenge and Social Enterprise Fund forms part of our unique guarantee to 16 to 19 year olds that all will be offered a place in training or education.
The Social Enterprise Fund was launched in April to support not-for-profit organisations to undertake new own enterprises to benefit Western Australian communities or to provide financial support to strengthen their existing social enterprise businesses.