The work is financially supported by HRSDC's Social Development Partnerships Program.
What does SDPP stand for?
SDPP stands for Social Development Partnerships Program (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDPP
We have 35 other meanings of SDPP in our Acronym Attic
- Site Defense Project Office
- South District Project Office (Taiwan)
- Srpski Demokratski Pokret Obnove (Serbian: Serbian Democratic Renewal Movement)
- Sub-Divisional Police Officer (India)
- Supervising Deputy Probation Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
- San Diego Police Officers Association (California)
- Symmetrically Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Stateful Dynamic Partial Order Reduction (algorithm)
- Site Data Protection Program (MasterCard)
- Social Democrat Populist Party (Turkey)
- Sonoran Desert Protection Plan (Arizona)
- Spray-Dried Plasma Protein
- Stormwater Discharge Permit Program (Austin, TX)
- Structured Determinantal Point Process (computer model)
- Scotch Doubles Pool Players Association
- Social Democratic Party of Popular Accord (Belarus)
- South Dakota Pork Producers Council
- Short-Day Photorefractoriness
- Skills Development for Poverty Reduction
- Social Democratic Party of Romania (political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Social Development Partnerships Program funding for "Towards Financial Independence", to develop a five-year plan to diversify its revenue base and use their planning experience in the creation of a step-by-step resource kit for other small to mid-sized organizations.
The $300,650 project funding was provided through the Social Development Partnerships Program of Human Resources Development Canada.