pdf Faking it: social desirability response bias in self-report research Thea F van de Mortel, RN, M.
What does SDRB stand for?
SDRB stands for Social Desirability Response Bias
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDRB
We have 10 other meanings of SDRB in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Regional Aviation Association
- San Diego Rock Art Association (San Diego, CA)
- Sleep Disorders Research Advisory Board (Department of Health and Human Services)
- San Diego Regional Asthma Coalition (San Diego, CA)
- Structural Dynamic Response Analysis Code
- Standard Dynamic Random Access Memory (computing)
- Synchronous Direct Random Access Memory
- Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
- San Diego Republican Businesswomen (San Diego, CA)
- Show De Ruben Blades
- Société de Développement pour la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale (Belgium)
- Software Design Review Board
- Specifications and Data Review Board
- Strategic Development Research Bureau
- South Dade Regional Branch Library (Miami, FL)
- San Diego and Riverside Counties (California)
- San Diego Regional Center (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Roadster Club (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Rowing Club (San Diego, CA)
- School District Report Card (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, direct surveys are susceptible to the effects of social desirability response bias (Fisher, 1993), which is the result of the unfortunate human propensity to present oneself in the best possible light.
Procedure To reduce potential social desirability response bias to this cluster of instruments, the data were collected anonymously rather than confidentially.