The second study was published in the July issue of the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.
What does SCAN stand for?
SCAN stands for Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (journal; Oxford)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAN
We have 126 other meanings of SCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Communications in ATM Network
- Secure Cops Alert Network
- Selected Current Aerospace Notices
- Self-Correcting Automatic Navigation
- Shared Check Authorization Network
- Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (USPS)
- Shuttle Connector Analysis Network (US NASA)
- Silica-Coated Aluminum Nitride
- Simulated Comprehensive Air Navigation
- Small Customer Access Node
- Somerville-Cambridge Aging Network (Massachusetts)
- Southwest Community Action Network (Berea, Ohio)
- Space Communications and Navigation (US NASA)
- Special Customer Agreement Number
- Speciality Center Acquisitions, NAVFAC
- States of California and Nevada
- Stop Child Abuse Now
- Streamlined Senior Correlation Analyst
- Supplier Corrective Action Notice
- Survey, Consider, Analyze, Notify (ExxonMobile hazard recognition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study is published online Tuesday in a British journal, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.