The court also considered whether the Social Benefits Tribunal could make a decision of this type.
What does SBT stand for?
SBT stands for Social Benefits Tribunal (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBT
We have 169 other meanings of SBT in our Acronym Attic
- Single Business Tax (Michigan)
- Sistema Bibliotecario Ticinese
- Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão
- Site Builder Toolkit (software)
- Slender-Body Theory (physics)
- Slide Board Transfer (medical equipment)
- Small Boat
- Small Business Tax (Michigan)
- Small Business Technology
- Smart Battery Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Social Benefits Tribunal had the jurisdiction to consider human rights issues when two applicants appealed a rejection for disability support because of alcoholism, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled.
Centre lawyers are in the process of filing an appeal with Divisional Court in an attempt to overturn a decision by the Social Benefits Tribunal that denied an application by Cristita Ostique of Scarborough for social assistance because her daughter Cristal has an RESP.