To reach the conclusion, Andrew Ternouth, David Collier and Barbara Maughan from the MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, studied data from around 6,500 members of the 1970 British Birth Cohort Study who, as 10 year-olds, had been assessed for emotional problems, self-perceptions and BMI, and who reported on their BMI again at age 30.
What does SGDP stand for?
SGDP stands for Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre (Institute of Psychiatry; King's College; London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGDP
We have 5 other meanings of SGDP in our Acronym Attic
- Sega Genesis Development Kit
- Spotters Group De Kooy (Netherlands)
- Svenska Grand Danois Klubben (Swedish: Swedish Great Dane Club)
- Société des Gens de Lettres de France (French copyright protection group)
- Solid Geometry Design Logic
- Secrétariat Général de la Défense Nationale (French: National Defense General Secretariat)
- Scottish Geocachers' Day Out
- Saccharomyces Genome Deletion Project
- Same Gender Domestic Partner (Insurance)
- Self-Governance Demonstration Project (est. 1992; Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Sour Gas Development Plan (Oil and Gas)
- State Gross Domestic Product (India)
- Summer Games Done Quick (marathon)
- Sensor Geophysical Data Record
- Sun God, Dragon Raa (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
- Secure Global Desktop Software (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Short Geriatric Depression Scale (psychology)
- Spontaneous Genome Degeneration Syndrome (game; Soldiers of Anarchy)
- Studienkreis Geschichte der Sprachwissenschaft (German: Society for Germanic Linguistics)