The resolution calls for the developer of Internet networking systems to commit to publish a public GRI-compatible report disclosing its social, environmental and economic performance within six months of the stockholders meeting.
What does SEEP stand for?
SEEP stands for Social, Environmental and Economic Performance (International Cotton Advisory Committee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEEP
We have 32 other meanings of SEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Engineering Education Panel
- Scientist and Engineer Exchange Program
- Secondary Education Enhancement Project
- Secondary Emission Enhanced Photoinjector
- Senior Environmental Employee Program (US EPA)
- Senior Executive Education Program
- Serial Electrically Erasable PROM (Programmable Read-Only Memory)
- Shelf Edge Exchange Processes
- Skillbridge Employability Enhancement Program (India)
- Small Enterprise Education and Promotion
- Student Educational Employment Program
- 2 Dimensional Seepage Analysis (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Support, Education, Empowerment for Parents of Autistic Children (California)
- South Eastern European Partnership on Accountancy Development (regional initiative)
- South East European Public Prosecutors Advisory Group (Stability Pact)
- South-East Europe Pet Food Manufacturers Association (trade association)
- Software Engineering Ethics and Professional Practices (IEEE Computer Society and Association of Computing Machinery)
- South East Enterprise Platform Programme (Ireland)
- Serial (PC) Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (Kanagawa, Japan)