A breakaway group of moderate social democrats founded the Sociaal-Democratische Arbeiders Partij in 1894, which managed to establish itself as a small but active presence in national politics.
What does SDAP stand for?
SDAP stands for Sociaal-Democratische Arbeiders Partij (Dutch: social democratic workers party)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDAP
We have 21 other meanings of SDAP in our Acronym Attic
- South Denmark Asia Office (China)
- Special Districts Association of Oregon
- Student Development and Activities Office (Manila, Philippines)
- Student Disability Access Office (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Sub-District Administrative Organisation (Thailand)
- Supervisory District Adjudications Officer
- South Dade Amateur Orchid Club
- Service Départemental de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Shared Device Access Protocol
- Soap and Detergent Association of the Philippines
- Sozialdemokratische Arbeiterpartei Deutschlands (German: Social Democratic Workers Party of Germany)
- Special Duty Assignment Pay
- Standard Document Application Profile
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Sexually Dimorphic Area Pars Compacta
- San Diego Air Pollution Control District (California, USA)
- Seventh-Day Adventist Periodical Index
- Asian Pacific Islander Democrats of San Diego County
- South Dakota Ag Producer Ventures
- San Diego Association of REALTORS
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resilience of the system was pointedly demonstrated by the fact that the trades union-based Sociaal-Democratische Arbeiders Partij (S.