What does SCRIM stand for?
SCRIM stands for Sociétés Canadiennes en Radiation et Imagerie Médicale (French: Canadian Radiation and Imaging Societies in Medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCRIM
- Self-Checking RISC-Board
- Semi-Automatic and Collaborative Retrieval of Information Based on Ontologies
- South Carolina Research Innovation Centers
- South Central Regional Information Center (New York)
- South Coast Regional Information Centre (Australia)
- Southern California Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Student Colorado Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Senior Citizens Rent Increase Exemption Program (New York State)
- States/Commonwealth Research Issues Forum (est. 1999; health departments communication; Australia)
- Sideways Co-Efficient Routine Investigation Machine
- Seeman Composites Resin Infusion Molding Process
- Secretario (Spanish)
- Spherical Coordinate Remapping and Interpolation Package (software)
- Stanford Coronary Risk Intervention Project
- Stonycreek Conemaugh River Improvement Project (Pennsylvania)
- Students and Clinicians for Relief of the Iraqi People
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Intervention by Pharmacists (serum cholesterol)
- Service Center Recognition Image Processing System
- Scale of Children's Readiness in Printing (handwriting assessment)
- Service de Coordination de la Recherche et de l'Innovation Pédagogiques et Technologiques (French: Research, Educational Innovation and Technology Service Coordination; Luxembourg)