What does SEI stand for?
SEI stands for Société d'Etudes pour l'Industrie (French: Society of Studies for Industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEI
We have 240 other meanings of SEI in our Acronym Attic
- Services Environmental, Inc. (Phoenixville, Pennsylvania)
- Set Interupt Status (6502/6510 assembly language)
- Signalétique Enseignes Industrielles (French signage company)
- Sindacato Edilizia e Industria
- SINOPEC Engineering Incorporation
- Sistem Educational Informatizat (Romanian: Information Technology-Based Educational System)
- Social Enterprise Initiative (various universities)
- Social Enterprise Institute (various locations)
- Social Entrepreneurship Initiative (various organizations)
- Sociedad Española de Implantes (Spanish)
- Socio-Economic Index
- Socio-Economically Incompatible
- Software Engineering Institute (Carnegie Mellon)
- Solar Energy International
- Solid Electrolyte Interface (energy storage)
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- South East Indiana
- Southern Enterprises, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Space Engineering Institute
- Space Exploration Initiative