What does SIMSG stand for?
SIMSG stands for Société Internationale de Mécanique des Sols et de la Géotechnique (French: International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (Pune, India)
- Service Information Management System-Site Support
- Selected Item Management System-Expanded
- Scandinavian Independent Marine Surveyors' Association (shipping industry)
- Sociedad Industrial Molinera SA (Spanish: Industrial Society Milling; food products; La Paz, Bolivia)
- Swiss Interactive Media and Software Association (Switzerland)
- Saba Islamic Media Sdn Bhd (online media; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Daily Simulator Schedule Product
- Survey of Implementation of Methodological Standards for Direct Investment
- Systematic Initiative in Math and Science Education
- Selective Inventory Management of Secondary Items
- Shared Information Management System for Infrastructure (Canada online information management tool)
- Schroder Investment Management Singapore Ltd.
- Shore Intermediate Maintenance Stock List
- Sitting in My Seat Laughing
- Steamship Insurance Management Services Limited (London, UK)
- Simulator System Program Office
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (India)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies and Research and Entrepreneurship Education (Mumbai, India)
- Simulation System