What does SFCI stand for?
SFCI stands for Société Française de Construction Immobilière (French)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFCI
We have 2 other meanings of SFCI in our Acronym Attic
- Students for Camp Heartland
- Studying Family and Community History
- Subfracción de Hexano (Spanish)
- Super Fast Charges (India railways)
- Survival Fraction in Chapel Hill (neonatal; Carolina Environmental Program)
- Santa Fe County Housing Authority
- Shiawassee Flats Citizens and Hunters Association (est. 1985; Michigan)
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Santa Fe Community Housing Trust (New Mexico)
- Singapore Federation of the Computing Industry
- State Farm Corporation of India Ltd.
- Students for Chief Illiniwek (University of Illinois)
- Studio for Creative Inquiry (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- San Francisco Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership
- San Francisco County Jail (California)
- San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority (Menlo Park, CA)
- Small Farmer Cooperatives Limited (Nepal)
- Stripline Ferrite Coupled Line
- Spread Fuzzy Competitive Learning Network
- San Francisco Community Land Trust (San Francisco, CA)