The Clough Engineering and Integrated Solutions (CEIS), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Snowy Mountains Engineering Corporation (SMEC) initially planned to construct around 25 shelters.
What does SMEC stand for?
SMEC stands for Snowy Mountains Engineering Corporation (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMEC
We have 22 other meanings of SMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Science Museum Exhibit Collaborative
- Second Memorandum on Energy Conservation
- Shanghai Metallurgical Equipment Company Ltd.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (China)
- Single Module Engine Computer
- Single Module Engine Controller
- Small and Medium Enterprise Center
- Small and Medium Enterprise Credit
- Small and Medium Enterprises Committee
- Snowy Mountains Electricity Commission (Australia)
- Social Mobilisation and Equity Consultants
- Southeastern Massachusetts Educational Collaborative (Bedford, Massachusetts)
- Southern Midlands Encouraging Community (Australia)
- Southern Minnesota Educational Campus
- Southwest Mississippi Education Consortium
- Specified Minimum Employer Contribution
- Sports Marketing and Entrepreneurship Club
- Sports Massage Education Council
- Strategic Missile Evaluation Committee
- stretched membrane with electrostatic curvature
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMEC, originally Snowy Mountains Engineering Corporation and established under Act of Parliament in 1970 as an agency of the Commonwealth Government, is one of the leading engineering and development consultancies in the world.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19990503/LAM021 ) SMEC, or Snowy Mountains Engineering Corporation as it was established under Act of Parliament in 1970 as an agency of Australia's Commonwealth Government, is one of the leading engineering and development consultancies in the world.