Lowering his tinted goggles over his eyes, Shaun White stands on his snowboard atop a U-shaped "half-pipe.
What does SNB stand for?
SNB stands for Snowboard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNB
We have 71 other meanings of SNB in our Acronym Attic
- See Notes Below
- Sella-Nasion-Supramentale (Cephalometrics, aka Point B)
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Service New Brunswick
- Service Nouveau-Brunswick (French: Service New Brunswick; Canada)
- Shake and Bake (algorithm)
- Sierra Nevada Batholith (California)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (California)
- Singapore Nursing Board
- Société Nautique de Bandol (French: Bandol Boating Society)
- Société Nouvelle Barberot (French restoration company)
- Société Nouvelle Bloch (French construction company)
- Société Nouvelle Boude (French public works company)
- Société Nouvelle Brunereau (French: New Company Brunereau; France)
- Southern National Bank (various locations)
- Special Negotiating Body
- Sport Nautique Bisontin (French water sports club)
- Sports Nautiques Brevinois (French: Water Sports Brevinois; France)
- Sprawl 'n' Brawl (fighting tactic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 1-800-243-0495 The Great Skiing & Snowboarding Guide: 2006 by ski and snowboard experts, Peter and Felice Hardy is an expansive and detailed mapping of the greatest snowboarding and skiing resorts, mountains, and schools in the world.
I'm here at the 2004 Alpine Snowboard National Championships as the only openly gay snowboarder on the North American FIS snowboard tour.
Until becoming The Rover, the University of Maine - Farmington senior served as head snowboard coach for Kent's Hill High School, a private academy in Maine.
Kelly Clark, a deceptively normal 18-year-old from Vermont, won the women's halfpipe (hey, you said ``pipe'') snowboard event Sunday while her fellow Yanks were getting thrashed by Austrians in the men's downhill, the biggest event on the Alpine ski schedule.
Leslee Olson's idea of a good time is to strap herself onto a snowboard and surf down a snow-covered mountain at speeds over 65 kilometers (40 miles per hour).
Previous winners of the prestigious awards have included Olympian Danny Kass, X-Games Gold Medal winner Tara Dakides and snowboard superstar Shaun White.
Snowboarding clinic offered: Girls and women will have a chance to learn how to snowboard when the Girls Learn To Ride holds a clinic Saturday at Mountain High.