When the pair headed off to southern Saskatchewan a few years ago for a late October snow goose hunt, the little Lab was more than ready.
What does GSGO stand for?
GSGO stands for Snow Goose (bird species Chen caerulescens)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gilthead Seabream Growth Hormone
- Global Studies Group Inc. (tactical training)
- Golden Spirit Gaming Ltd
- Green Salt Group Limited (est. 2002; Hong Kong)
- Grins, Smiles, Giggles, Laughs (cereal)
- Guys Say Girls Like Chocolate (mnemonic for layers of the skin, stratum: Germinativum, Spinosum, Granulosum, Lucidum, Corneum)
- Goldman Sachs Global Leaders Program
- German Society of Gastroenterology and Metabolism
- Gruppo Speleologico Guidonia Montecelio (Italian caving group)
- Girl Scouts Green Meadows Council (Illinois)
- Global Stratotype Section Point
- Global Supplementary Grant Program (Open Society Institute; New York, NY)
- Gwasanaeth Symud Gwartheg Prydain (Welsh: British Cattle Movement Service; UK)
- Garden State Great Pyrenees Club (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Global Southern Gospel Radio (Pilot Mountain, NC)
- Golden State Gay Rodeo Association
- Graduate Student Government Review Committee (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Gulf South Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Geographical Section General Staff
- Good Start, Grow Smart (Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Game Commission officials are set to offer hunters the opportunity to participate in a snow goose conservation hunt designed to help stem the growth of continental snow goose populations.
IT WAS seen first in Huddersfield but now a version of Paul Gallico's story, The Snow Goose is off on tour.
Snow Geese that historically wintered in the Atlantic Flyway were a distinct subspecies, the Greater Snow Goose (C.
The snow goose needs to fly north," whispered my wife.
The new calculations show that changes in the timing of sea-ice breakup and of snow goose nesting near the western Hudson Bay could provide at least some polar bears with an alternative source of food.
Suspended above you is an ethereal sculpture called Landing, by artists Ralph Helmick and Stu Schechter, which evokes a snow goose alighting on a lake's surface.
com/teens 1-800-726-0600 Paul Gallico's THE SNOW GOOSE (9781375849787, $17.