SNAKES ON A PLANE FILM 4, 9pm Samuel L Jackson plays Neville Flynn, an agent escorting Sean Jones (Nathan Phillips), witness to a gangland slaying, from Hawaii to Los Angeles.
What does SoaP stand for?
SoaP stands for Snakes on A Plane (movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SoaP
We have 100 other meanings of SoaP in our Acronym Attic
- Sobaeksan Optical Astronomy Observatory (South Korea)
- Same Opposite Always Positive (factoring sum and difference of two perfect cubes)
- Satellite Orbit Analysis Program (standard program to analyze satellite orbits; MILSATCOM)
- Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer
- Seal of Approval Process
- Sexual Offender Apprehension Program
- SIM Over the Air Programming (wireless telecommunications)
- Simple Object Access Protocol (XML protocol)
- Slaughterhouse Operators Association of the Philippines
- Small Operator Assistance Program
- Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Society for Ottawa Anime Promotion
- Society of Aerospace Professionals
- Society of Airway Pioneers
- Spectrographic Oil Analysis Program
- Spectrometric Oil Analysis Program
- Spine, Orthopedic and Pain
- Stamp Out Acronym Pronunciation :-)
- Standards of Academic Progress
- Stanford Online Accessibility Program (Stanford University; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Jackson gets to grips with problem on Snakes On A Plane
Jackson, Nathan Phillips, Rachel Blanchard, Juliana Margulies and Flex AlexanderDirected by: David Richard EllisGiven the truly profligate amount of hype that has preceded it, both online and in what passes for the real world, a movie called Snakes on a Plane had better be one of two things: So bad it's good or so good it's great.
A perfectly watchable and entertainingly silly thriller that lives up to its title, Snakes on a Plane is partly a product of internet chat rooms.
I was sitting at home reading the trades," recalls the actor - now free of reptiles and looking comfortable (and completely decked out in Snakes On A Plane paraphernalia) in a Beverly Hills hotel room.
SNAKES ON A PLANE (15) CAMPY horror-thriller which sees an FBI agent (Samuel L Jackson) tackling deadly snakes on a long-haul flight to transport a federal witness across the Pacific.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- On August 18, American moviegoers will brace themselves for a rough ride as Snakes on a Plane opens across the nation.
Byline: MARK ADAMS SNAKES ON A PLANE THE STARS Samuel L Jackson, Rachel Blanchard, Bobby Cannavale, Julianna Marguiles, Kenan Thompson, Tygh Runyan.