Steve Martin, director for the Snake River Salmon Recovery Board added that the funds will be awarded to Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, California and West Coast tribes, but Washington state s is the largest share.
What does SRSRB stand for?
SRSRB stands for Snake River Salmon Recovery Board (Dayton, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Silk Road Studies Program (regional research)
- So Rich So Pretty
- Somali Revolutionary Socialist Party (Somalia; est. 1979)
- Standard Radio System Plan
- Starved Rock State Park (Utica, IL)
- Series Rotating Sliding Rail (wall installation)
- Short Regularly Spaced Repeat (biochemistry)
- SIM (Security Identity Module) Reset Status Register
- Single Rope Speed Relay (jump roping)
- Society for the Retired and Semi-Retired (Canada)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Plan (administered by Snake River Salmon Recovery Board; environmental conservation; Washington)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Team (Washington)
- Server Resources Server Suite
- Service and Repair Support Specialist (various companies)
- Shuttle Range Safety System (US NASA)
- Small Robotic Scout System (US Army)
- Space Remote Sensing Systems
- Springwood Road State School (Australia)
- SQL Reporting Services
- Square Root of the Sum of the Squares
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Nisqually Indian Tribe, EKO-System is used by organizations such as the Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group, the Asotin County Conservation District, and the Snake River Salmon Recovery Board.