2 Becton Dickinson p63 Dako S100 Dako Smooth muscle actin Dako Calponin Dako Smooth muscle myosin heavy chain Dako Antimitochondrial antibody Biogenex, San Ramon, California p53 Dako Ki-67 Dako Androgen receptor Dako HER2/neu Novocastra, Newcastle, United Kingdom Gross cystic disease fluid Cell Marque, Hot Springs, Arkansas protein-15 Antibody Clone Dilution Pankeratin cocktail AE1/AE3 AE1/AE3 1:1000 CAM 5.
What does SMMH stand for?
SMMH stands for Smooth Muscle Myosin Heavy Chain (pathology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMMH
- Secondary Mortgage Market Enhancement Act
- Southeast Massachusetts Maritime Employees Association
- Second Metro Manila Engineering District (Department of Public Works and Highways; Pasay City, Philippines)
- Santa Monica-Malibu Education Foundation (Santa Monica, CA)
- Solar Mean Magnetic Field (sun)
- Salaire Mensuel Minimum Garanti (French: Guaranteed Minimum Monthly Salary)
- Saturday Morning Math Group
- Sunny Mountain Media Group (Pasadena, CA)
- Substance Misuse Management in General Practice (UK)
- Samuel Mahelona Memorial Hospital (Hawaii)
- South Muskoka Memorial Hospital (Burk's Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Smooth-Muscle Myosin Heavy-Chain
- Superstition Mountain Mental Health Center, Inc. (est. 1986; Apache Junction, AZ)
- Signal Mountain Middle/High School (Signal Mountain, TN)
- Salesian Missionaries of Mary Immaculate
- Sanlam Multi Manager International (South Africa)
- Single Man Machine Interface
- Social Media Marketing Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Sun Myung Moon Institute (New York, NY)
- Sunderland Marine Mutual Insurance (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suzuki received a check for $30,000 for his paper entitled "A novel immunoassay of smooth muscle myosin heavy chain in serum.
However, calponin-positive myoepithelial cells were noted in clusters of cells from ductal carcinoma in situ, although the smooth muscle myosin heavy chain reactivity seemed to be absent.