co-director of the Smoke-Free Environments Law Project in Ann Arbor, Mich.
What does SFELP stand for?
SFELP stands for Smoke-Free Environments Law Project (Center for Social Gerontology; Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFELP
- San Francisco Estuary Institute
- Shift Finger Engagement Indicator
- Standardization Flight Engineer Instructor
- San Francisco Election Integrity League (San Francisco, California)
- Societé Française pour l'Étude des Erreurs Innées du Metabolisme
- Supplement to Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Scholarship Fund for Ethiopian Jews
- Standard Facility Equipment List
- Standard Format for Equipment List (IADC, offshore industry)
- Segmentation, Finite-Element, Lanczos-Pade (algorithm)
- Scanning Field Emission Microscopy
- Social Firms East Midlands (UK)
- Stochastic Finite Element Method
- Singapore Foreign Exchange Market Committee
- San Francisco Electronic Music Festival
- Single Fiber Electromyography
- San Francisco Early Music Society (California)
- Société Française de l'Energie Nucléaire (French Nuclear Society)
- San Francisco Equity Partners
- San Francisco Estuary Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution to stamping out the hazard of secondhand smoke from the environment -- as well as the potential liability to employers -- is elegant," said Jim Bergman, TFMAC Board member and manager of the Smoke-Free Environments Law Project in Ann Arbor.