a former Senior Vice President at SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories with significant experience in developing new technologies, is the board's first member.
What does SBCL stand for?
SBCL stands for Smithkline Beecham Clinical Laboratories
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBCL
We have 8 other meanings of SBCL in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedade Brasileira de Cultura Inglesa (Galician; Brazilian Society of English Culture; Brazil)
- Society of Biological Chemists, India
- Specialist Member of the Business Continuity Institute (UK)
- Standards-Based Curriculum Initiative
- Sustainable Buildings and Construction Initiative (UNEP)
- San Benito Consolidated Independent School District (Texas)
- Store Block Control Journal
- State Board for Community and Junior Colleges (Mississippi)
- San Bernardino County Library
- Small B-Cell Lymphoma
- Space-Based Chemical Laser
- Steel Bank Common Lisp
- Sun Binary Code License
- School of Biomedical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences (UK)
- South Bay Co-Op Library System (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, CA)
- Small Business Canada Magazine
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Small Business Customer Manager (software; Microsoft)
- Southwest Bible Church Mission (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The specimens were awaiting collection by a courier from SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories.
SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories (Collegeville, PA; 610-454-6091) (SBCL) one of the nation's leading clinical laboratories, and Progenitor, Inc.
Labs can spot waterlogged workers by testing the density and properties of the urine, according to Tom Johnson, a spokesman for SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories Inc.
From 1996 to 2000, he held several positions at Quest Diagnostics, where he led the integration of Quest Diagnostics and SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories and implemented the initiative to grow Quest Diagnostic's anatomic pathology business.
O'Bryan joined SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories in 1971.
The government will share the civil settlement with four whistle-blowers who sued SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories Inc.
Lane performed Mergers and Acquisitions at SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories.