Marvell's affordable USB plug-in Wi-Fi Module allows consumers to easily print content from their Smart mobile devices anytime, anywhere LAS VEGAS and SANTA CLARA, Calif.
What does SMD stand for?
SMD stands for Smart Mobile Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMD
We have 256 other meanings of SMD in our Acronym Attic
- Sigma Mu Delta (pre-medical fraternity)
- Simian Mobile Disco (band)
- Sindrome Mielo Displásico (Spanish: Myelo Dysplasic Syndrome)
- Single Member District
- Sistema Metrico Decimale (Italian: Metric System)
- Skill Matching Database (Australian immigration)
- Small Man's Disease
- Small Molecules Department (Rockville, MD)
- Small Munition Dispenser
- Smart Metering Device
- Social Media Douchebag (Twitter)
- Sociedad Madrileña del Dolor (Madrid's Pain Society)
- Société de Mèdecine Dentaire
- Société Menuiserie Delaplanche (French: Delaplanche Carpenter Company)
- Software Management Directorate
- Soil Machine Dynamics (UK)
- Solar Magnetic Disturbance
- Solder Mask Defined (semiconductor substrate process)
- Sommaire des Motifs de Décision (French: Summary of Reasons for Decision; Health Canada)
- Sony Mobile Display (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samsung Electronics announced the winners of a global contest for developers to create new app experiences for the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab series of smart mobile devices.
There is a big question over whether information security professionals can keep up with the pace of change currently seen with smart mobile devices (SMD) and can manage the risks associated with them.
Patented Technologies Combine to Help Enterprises Easily Secure and Provision iPads, iPhones, Androids and other Smart Mobile Devices SUNNYVALE, Calif.
The Microsoft Excel data file provides forecasts of the worldwide smart mobile device market for the 2010-2015 period with detailed segmentation by device type and region.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Newsland, the Personal Mobile Media Service that delivers instant information to subscribers' pocket PCs and smartphones, today announced the results of their latest survey of smart mobile device users for the first half of 2006.
There is a big question over whether information security professionals can keep up with the pace of change currently seen with smart mobile devices (SMD) and can manage the risks associated with them The mSecurity Survey 2010 Report provides a snapshot of how an organisation views mobile security (mSecurity) and asks key questions to information security professionals and IT managers around the world.
Smart mobile devices are currently experiencing a 50 percent annual growth rate and more than 100 million are expected to be in use by the end of 2006.