com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Smart Fabrics and Interactive Textiles Industry http://www.
What does SFIT stand for?
SFIT stands for Smart Fabrics and Interactive Textiles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFIT
We have 20 other meanings of SFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Slow Food in Schools (project)
- Software Fault Insertion Testing (Telcordia)
- Standard Financial Information Structure
- State Farm International Services
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Standard
- Swedish Association for Information Specialists
- Swiss Federal Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research (also seen as SLF)
- Shanghai Foreign Investment Service Center (China)
- Société Française des Infirmières en Soins Intensifs
- Smart Fabrics and Intelligent Textiles
- Structural Funds Information Team (EU)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Synthetic Fluid Inclusion Technique (geology)
- System for Information Technology, Inc. (software development firm; Philippines)
- San Francisco International University
- Stabsstelle Financial Intelligence Unit (German: Administrative Financial Intelligence Unit; Liechtenstein)
- Street Fighter IV (video game)
- Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
- South Florida Interfaith Worker Justice (Miami, FL)
- Space Frequency Interpolation Wavefront Reconstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The market for smart fabrics and interactive textiles (SFITs) is likely to exceed US$640 mn by the end of 2008.
Forecasts from Venture Development Corporation (VDC) suggest that sales of smart fabrics and interactive textiles (SFIT) for sensing and monitoring will grow by 49.