Accessed through a Web browser in real time, Smart Data Online helps small businesses improve efficiency in reconciling expenses and eliminating time-consuming paperwork.
What does SDOL stand for?
SDOL stands for Smart Data OnLine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDOL
We have 1 other meaning of SDOL in our Acronym Attic
- Sandra Day O'Connor High School (Phoenix, AZ)
- South Dakota Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition (all terrain vehicle advocacy organization)
- San Diego Office Interiors (San Diego, CA)
- Silicon Directly on Insulator (microchip device manufacturing)
- Steel Door Institute
- Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (album by Dream Theater)
- School District of Janesville (Janesville, WI)
- Stichting De Ondergrondse Kerk (Dutch: The Underground Church Foundation; Hoogblokland, The Netherlands)
- School District of Lancaster (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
- School District Online (software)
- School District of Lee County (Fort Myers, FL)
- Second Draft Oxford Local Plan (UK)
- Secure Disk on Module
- Service Driven Operation Management (HP OpenView)
- Sewage-Derived Organic Material
- Standard Deviation of the Mean
- Station Development and Operations Meeting
- School District of Menomonie Area (Menomonie, WI)
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Drug Offences Monitoring Desk
- Shut Down Overnight (oil and gas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naturally, payments and financial management are critical issues facing small business, and our innovations such as Smart Data Online illustrate our commitment to giving small business owners what it takes to achieve success.
MasterCard's wide portfolio of corporate payment solutions range from corporate cards, including the MasterCard Corporate Card, the MasterCard Corporate Purchasing Card, the MasterCard Corporate Fleet Card and the MasterCard Corporate Multi Card, to integrated data management tools such as MasterCard Smart Data Online and Purchase Logic(tm).
In addition, MasterCard's small business program includes key components such Smart Data OnLine, the industry's most robust expense reporting tool, and a MasterCard Rewards program - Business Bonuses - which allows cardholders to earn one point for every dollar spent on their MasterCard BusinessCard.
Accessed through a web browser in real-time, Smart Data OnLine creates improved efficiencies in reconciling expenses and eliminating time-consuming paperwork.
MasterCard Smart Data OnLine is a web-based tool, which assists businesses of all sizes in organizing, consolidating, analyzing, and managing financial data through the Internet.
Smart Data OnLine -- This web-based tool assists a small
Available in eight languages and all major currencies, Smart Data OnLine provides companies of all sizes with quick and easy access to financial information designed to help businesses gain increased process efficiency and cost savings.