1 of its Datacard Smart Card Personalization Manager.
What does SCPM stand for?
SCPM stands for Smart Card Personalization Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCPM
We have 35 other meanings of SCPM in our Acronym Attic
- St. Catharines Public Library (Canada)
- Supracricoid Partial Laryngectomy
- System Configuration Provisioning List
- South County Public Library District (Brussels, IL)
- St. Charles Public Library District (Illinois)
- Scoop Loader
- Sacramento County Public Law Library
- Sevier County Public Library System (Sevierville, TN)
- Section for Certified Public Management
- Senior Clinical Project Manager (various locations)
- Stanford Certified Project Manager (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
- Stars Composite Process Model
- Supply Chain Performance Management
- Supply Chain Process Management
- Supply Chain Project Manager (various locations)
- SuSE Configuration Profile Manager
- Systems Cooperative Program Marketing
- South Carolina Petroleum Marketers' Association
- South Carolina Podiatric Medical Association (Columbia, SC)
- Southern California Personnel Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced the availability and shipment of contactless smart card modules and Smart Card Personalization Manager (SCPM) v3.
The Datacard GlobalPlatform profile manager and script interpreter products run in conjunction with the Datacard(R) Smart Card Personalization Manager (SCPM), a server-based software solution that allows card issuers to store applications and manage multiple card issuance systems from a single, central location.
The smart card architecture includes Datacard's Smart Card Personalization Manager (SCPM), an integrated Personalization Preparation Process (P3) from Zaxus, and card personalization systems equipped with secure, high-speed smart card modules.
The Datacard Smart Card Personalization Manager is an important component of Datacard's new Multi-application Architecture for Personalization (MAP), which was also introduced at CARTES '99.