com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040416/CGALADDINLOGO ) Following its formation, Athena has developed advanced cryptographic smart card operating systems, smart card middleware, and reading devices, securing its position as an innovator in smart card technology.
What does SCOS stand for?
SCOS stands for Smart Card Operating System (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOS
We have 54 other meanings of SCOS in our Acronym Attic
- Springville City Outreach to Students (Utah)
- Standing Committee on Recreation and Sport (Australia)
- Standing Committee on Rail Transportation
- Standing Committee on Regional and Urban Statistics
- Satellite Control and Operations System (European Space Agency)
- Science Course of Study (Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation)
- Scottish Chamber of Safety
- Service Center Organization Study
- Single Class of Stock (taxes; S corporations)
- Small Computer and Office Systems (Honeywell)
- Spacecraft Operating System
- Stabschef Operative Schulung (German: Chief of Staff Operational Training; Swiss Armed Forces)
- Standard Course of Study
- Standing Conference on Organizational Symbolism
- Sub-System Computer Operating System
- Supply Chain Operating Services (i2)
- Surveillance, Collection, & Operations Support
- System Checkout Procedure
- Sarasota Coalition on Substance Abuse, Inc. (Sarasota, FL)
- Spastic Centres of South Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Siemens CardOS is a multifunctional, certified smart card operating system that meets the most stringent data security requirements.
Utimaco developed SafeGuard Biometrics through its partnership with the Swedish smart card/fingerprint reader manufacturer Precise Biometrics AB and the Finnish smart card operating systems supplier Miotec Oy.
With the launch of the China's first own Proprietary smart card operating system TimeCOS, Watchdata has played a key and defining role in the promoting of smart card technology in China.
Key Topics Covered: 1 Introduction 2 Card Types 3 Physical Properties 4 Electrical Properties 5 Smart Card Microcontrollers 7 Security Foundations 8 Communication with Smart Cards 9 Data Transmission with Contact Cards 10 Contactless Data Transmission 11 Smart Card Commands 12 Smart Card File Management 13 Smart Card Operating Systems 14 Smart Card Production 15 Quality Assurance 16 Smart Card Security 17 Smart Card Terminals 18 Smart Cards in Payment Systems 19 Smart Cards in Telecommunication Systems 20 Smart Cards in Health Care Systems 21 Smart Cards in Transportation Systems 22 Smart Cards for Identification and Passports 23 Smart Cards for IT Security 24 Application Design For more information visit http://www.
With the launch of China's first own Proprietary smart card operating system TimeCOS, Watchdata has played a key and defining role in the promoting of smart card technology in China.
With the launch of the China's first own Proprietary smart card operating system TimeCOS, Watchdata has played a key and defining role in the promotion of smart card technology in China.
Lisimaque is a member of the Smart Card Alliance, and holds multiple patents on smart card security and smart card Operating System design.