Attracting investment in growth industries such as aerospace is an important strand of Smart, Successful Scotland and our Aerospace Strategy.
What does SSS stand for?
SSS stands for Smart, Successful Scotland
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSS
We have 774 other meanings of SSS in our Acronym Attic
- Sitka Sound Seafoods (Sitka, AK)
- Skin So Soft (Avon)
- Sleep Serapis Sleep (band)
- Slope Soaring Simulator
- Small Sample Size (biometrics)
- Small Shelter System
- Small Ship Server
- Small Structure Survey
- Smart Sensory System
- Smart Sonic Sound (Kyocera)
- Soccer Specific Stadium
- Social Security System (Philippines)
- Social Services Syndrome
- Société Suisse de Spéléologie (French: Swiss Society of Speleology; Swiztzerland)
- Société Suisse de Surveillance Économique
- Society for Slovene Studies
- Socket Set Screw (fastener)
- Software Subsystem Specification
- Software Support Specialist
- Solid State Scientific, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our economic policy - A Smart, Successful Scotland - is focused on delivering an economy that builds on this culture of innovation.
Macpherson, who leads the Scottish Council for Development and Industry, said: 'The Smart, Successful Scotland strategy tells us about our final destination and gives us some ideas of how we will get there.
The commercialisation of academic research and international knowledge-sharing alliances are among the main objectives of the Scottish Executive's economic development strategy outlined in its policy document Smart, Successful Scotland.
Raising the aspirations of young people and breaking down barriers to access means getting more students into HE - an important part of bridging the opportunity gap and building a Smart, Successful Scotland.