and Schwalbe (GKSS Froschungzentrum, Germany), who were the co-chairs of the symposium, here present 36 papers originally from the symposium, including the keynotes on modeling of three- dimensional effects on fatigue crack closure processes in small-scale yielding and fractographic reassessment of the significance of fatigue crack closure.
What does SSY stand for?
SSY stands for Small-Scale Yielding (metallurgy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSY
We have 1 other meaning of SSY in our Acronym Attic
- Student Stock Exchange
- Subsystem Executive
- Super Snowboarding Extreme
- Surabaya Stock Exchange (Indonesia)
- Synovial Sarcoma X
- Submarine Expendable Bathythermograph
- Scottish Socialist Youth
- Siddha Samadhi Yoga
- Simpson Spence Young (Hong Kong shipbrokers)
- Six Sigma Yellow (certification level)
- Surat Shabd Yoga (spiritual practice)
- Shri Shakti Yoga Association (India)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Six Sigma training)
- Salmonella, Shigella, Yersinia, Campylobacter (bacteria)
- Seattle Singles Yacht Club
- Shrewsbury Sailing and Yacht Club (New Jersey)
- South Shore Yacht Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Saint Seiya Yours Ever (website)
- South Shropshire Youth Forum (Ludlow, Shropshirte, UK)
- Stanley Stuart Yoffee and Hendrix, Inc. (software company; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This sub-modeling technique ensures the satisfaction of the conditions of small-scale yielding as well as local disturbance due to the existence of rubber particles so that an accurate detailed solution in the local region can be obtained.