The analysis is geared towards investigating agroecological, demographic, and technological obstacles to African agricultural development; the possible contributions of African smallholders to food security; the likely impact of market integration of small-scale integration on economic and ecological crisis; the inadequacy of export-oriented policies to meeting the demands of food security; and the relevance of the Asian model for Africa.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Small-Scale Integration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- Single Subscriber Interface
- Single System Image (cluster of systems appearing as one system)
- Single-Site Injection
- Single-Source Investments
- Sino Strategic International (Australia)
- Sirota Survey Intelligence (Purchase, NY)
- Site Screening Investigation
- Size-Selective Inlet
- Sliding Scale Insulin
- Small Scale Industries
- Smart Solar International (Japan)
- Smart Start, Inc. (Irving, TX)
- Smoothing Suppression Indicator
- Social Science Index (journal)
- Social Security Income
- Social Security Insurance
- Social Services Inspectorate (UK and Ireland)
- Society of Scribes and Illuminators (UK)
- Society of Socio-Informatics (Japan)
- Software and Systems Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was when SSI, small-scale integration, began: SSI consisted of less than 100 transistors placed on an integrated circuit (IC).
Devices covered under the new Hitachi and TI 74LVC agreement will include logic functions ranging from simple small-scale integration (SSI) gates to medium-scale integration (MSI) flip-flops and counters, up through advanced bus interface (ABI) octal and Widebus buffer~driver~transceiver functions.