This strategy positions the Fund to capitalize on 'the high side of small and the low side of mid' within the broad small-mid capitalization range of $250 million to $10 billion," said Daniel Bandi, CFA, Managing Director of Equity, Armada Funds, National City Investment Management Company (IMC).
What does SMID stand for?
SMID stands for Small-Mid Capitalization (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMID
We have 8 other meanings of SMID in our Acronym Attic
- Sorghum and Millet Information Centre (India)
- Special Maintenance Item Code
- Special Material Identification Code
- Surveying and Mapping Industry Council (New South Wales, Australia)
- Sun Microsystems Ice Centre Adult Hockey League
- Senior Management Incentive Compensation Plan (WCI Communities, Inc.)
- Super Motion Image Compression Technology
- Self-Supported Municipal Improvement District (Iowa)
- Severe Motor and Intellectual Disability (pediatrics)
- Small Molecule Interaction Database (various locations)
- Smith-Midland Corporation (OTC stock symbol)
- Strategic Management and Innovations Division (US Army)
- Switch Measure Identifier
- Schau Mir in Die Augen, Kleines (German: Here's Looking at You, Kid; Casablanca quote)
- System Management Integrated Data Base
- Small and Medium Industries Development Corporation
- Sub-Micro Inverse-Detection Gradient
- Small and Medium Industries Development Organization (Mauritius)
- Small and Medium Industries Development Plan (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Severe Motor and Intellectual Disability Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swartz Private Equity, LLC is a private equity fund specializing in investments into small-mid capitalization companies with a special focus on biotechnology and medical technology companies.