What does SMEDA stand for?
SMEDA stands for Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMEDA
We have 5 other meanings of SMEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Slurry Mix Evaporator Condensate Tank
- Stock-Market and Economic Cycles Template (forecasting)
- Senter Mot Etnisk Diskriminering (Norwegian: Center against Ethnic Discrimination; Oslo, Norway)
- Single Minute Exchange of Dies
- Small and Medium Enterprise Developers (Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Sri Lanka)
- Spondylo-Meta-Epiphyseal Dysplasia (skeletal disorder)
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal Dysplasia, Strudwick Type
- Statistical Modelling and Experimental Design (biomedicine)
- Saskatoon Mountain Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency
- Southeast Missouri Economic Development Alliance
- Southern Maryland Economic Development Association
- Southwest Minority Economic Development Association
- St Martin Economic Development Authority (Louisana)
- Sydney Middle Eastern Dance Association, Inc.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria
- Syndicat Mixte d'Elimination des Déchets de l'Arrondissement de Rouen (French waste reduction company)
- Sunraysia Mallee Economic Development Board (Australia)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Council
- Southern Maine Economic Development District