The Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) proteins appear to have a remarkable ability to zero in on the damaged areas.
What does SUMO stand for?
SUMO stands for Small Ubiquitin-Like Modifier
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SUMO
We have 9 other meanings of SUMO in our Acronym Attic
- System for Universal Multi-Media Access
- Summer Minority Engineering Training (Colorado School of Mines)
- Silicon Substrates Multi Chip Modules for Innovative Products (microelectronics)
- Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technologies
- Supervision of Unmanned Vehicles Mission Management by Interactive Teams (naval software)
- Sustainable Management of Mt. Isarog's Territories (Philippines)
- Scenario Unrestricted Mobility Model of Intratheater Simulation (US DoD)
- System of Underwater Monitoring of Marine Mammals (underwater acoustics)
- Mozilla Support (Firefox support)
- Shut Up, Move On (Paul McGee book)
- Software Update Monitor
- Spacecraft for the Unmanned Modification of Orbits (US DARPA)
- Stanford University Mathematical Organization
- Sufficiently Uniform Memory Organization
- Suggested Upper Merged Ontology
- SuperMoto (motorcycle racing style)
- Support.mozilla.org (forum)
- Surgery and Molecular Oncology (Department of Dundee University)
- Secure Unicast Messaging Protocol (computing)
- Site Use Management Plan (Fort Ord, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This technology utilizes LifeSensors' Small Ubiquitin-like MOdifier (SUMO) system and integration of the recombinant technology into an automated robotic platform to screen for novel engineered strains of S.