Treasury provided the initial funding and helped to develop the programme in conjunction with the World Bank, the Commonwealth Secretariat, the Small States Network for Economic Development, and leading faculty from the University of Oxford.
What does SSNED stand for?
SSNED stands for Small States Network for Economic Development (Valletta, Malta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering (India)
- Single Sideband Noise-To-Carrier Ratio
- School Sisters of Notre Dame
- Splanchnic Sympathetic Nerve Discharge
- Student Society for News Design (various locations)
- Survey of the Social Networks of the Dutch
- Symposium on Security in Networks and Distributed Systems
- Scotland, Scandinavia and Northern Europe (database)
- Sous-Marins Nucleaires Lanceurs d'Engins (French equivalent to Ballistic Missile Submarine)
- Sustainable Step New England
- South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Scottish Stroke Nurses Forum (UK)
- Skeletal Street Network Files (Canada)
- Small-Signal Noise Floor (telecommunications reciever)
- Silos & Smokestacks National Heritage Area
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss (study)
- Secretary of State for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Social Support Network Inventory
- Spastics Society of Northern India (est. 1978; New Delhi, India)
- Star Search Nashville International (Nashville, TN)