Last meeting, our association of small scale industries said that the money that three generations of our family made, we are lasting on it.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Small Scale Industries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- Single Source Integration
- Single Subscriber Interface
- Single System Image (cluster of systems appearing as one system)
- Single-Site Injection
- Single-Source Investments
- Sino Strategic International (Australia)
- Sirota Survey Intelligence (Purchase, NY)
- Site Screening Investigation
- Size-Selective Inlet
- Sliding Scale Insulin
- Small-Scale Integration
- Smart Solar International (Japan)
- Smart Start, Inc. (Irving, TX)
- Smoothing Suppression Indicator
- Social Science Index (journal)
- Social Security Income
- Social Security Insurance
- Social Services Inspectorate (UK and Ireland)
- Society of Scribes and Illuminators (UK)
- Society of Socio-Informatics (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Dansalu said the state government s move to make proper use of the industrial layout was hinged on the need to promote the state economy through small scale industries.
Other small-scale industries Other small scale industries include electric fans, cutlery and general engineering.
Qatari Ministry of Energy's Industrial Development Department and Industry Director Saeed Mubarak Al Kuwary and Small Scale Industries Corporation of India's (SSICI) Senior Official Revendra Math will sign the contract on Sunday, Qatar's daily 'The Peninsula' has reported.
I refer to 'Small scale industry can accelerate growth' (GDN, December 7) which says "there is a lot of potential for developing small scale industries in Bahrain which can accelerate economic growth.
He has also held several other prestigious positions like CEO of Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC); MD of Small Scale Industries Development Corporation; MD of State Financial Corporation; Chairman of State Electricity Board; Development Commissioner (Industries) and Principal Secretary of Department of Industries.
The guides take visitors through the residential areas to see a range of small scale industries operating in Dharavi (generating approximately EUR665 million per year).
Illegal discharges from small scale industries are difficult to be regulated and controlled in India.