For anyone suffering from Norwalk (or a Norwalk-like virus, Norovirus, Small Round Structured Virus - the terms are virtually interchangeable), the last thing they want is food, let alone alcohol.
What does SRSV stand for?
SRSV stands for Small Round Structured Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRSV
We have 3 other meanings of SRSV in our Acronym Attic
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Scenic Rivers Stream Team Association (Missouri)
- Society of Roller Skating Teachers of America
- Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center (Wisconsin)
- Springhill Road Sewage Treatment Facility (Florida)
- South Russia State Technical University (Novocherkassk, Russia)
- Speech Recognition System Training Workshop
- Slippery Rock State University
- Sul Ross State University
- Satellite Robot Simulator Vehicle (NASA)
- Strains with Reduced Susceptibilities to Vancomycin (microbiology)
- Scio Residents for Safe Water (Michigan)
- Single Reader Single Writer (queue type)
- Simple Random Sampling With Replacement
- Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (cricket player)
- Safety Review Team
- Save the Rhino Trust
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Scale, Rotation, Translation (3D modeling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added it was probably caused by a group of viruses known as Small Round Structured Virus or SRSV which are the main cause of non-bacterial outbreaks of gastro enteritis.
Cases of the Small Round Structured Virus (SRSV) have been confirmed at St Joseph's, Clonmel.
It is commonly known as a small round structured virus - because that is what it look likes under the microscope.
Direct electron microscopy revealed 30 nm small round structured virus particles (SRSV) in three of seven stool specimens.
L Winter Vomiting Virus - technically Small Round Structured Virus (SRSV) - is a common stomach infection which affects about 1m people every year L It arrives very suddenly and usually lasts six to 18 hours.
Tests are still being carried out to establish the cause, but it is thought to be the Small Round Structured Virus (SRSV), which triggers symptoms similar to food poisoning.
He added it was probably caused by a group of viruses known as Small Round Structured Virus or (SRSV) which are the main cause of non-bacterial outbreaks of gastro enteritis.