As a service to the growing self publishing industry, the nonprofit Small Publishers Association of North America (SPAN) has launched the "World's Best Online Community for Authors and Publishers," and is inviting everyone to join at no charge.
What does SPAN stand for?
SPAN stands for Small Publishers Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAN
We have 99 other meanings of SPAN in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Modulation of Magnetization
- Special Ammunition
- Simile Personification Alliteration Metaphor Onomatopoeia
- Specific, Pertinent, Attainable, Measurable, Objective
- Saudi Payments Network
- Security Policy Automation Network
- Service Providers Advisory Network (Tampa, Florida)
- Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks (ETSI)
- Services Program for Aging Needs
- Sharing Peripherals across the Network
- Solar Particle Alert Network
- Solar Physics Analysis Network
- Southern Pine Awareness Network
- Space Physics Analysis Network
- Space Plasma Analysis Network
- Spacecraft Analysis (US NASA)
- Spanish (language course)
- Special Parametric Analysis of Control Nodes
- Specialist Practitioner Adult Nursing
- Standard Portfolio Analysis of Risk (Chicago Mercantile Exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marilyn also serves as executive director and Tom as business manager of the Small Publishers Association of North America, an organization they founded in 1996 for authors, self-publishers, and independent presses.
com Small Publishers Association of North America (SPAN) The mission statement for SPAN is "to advance the image and profits of independent publishers through education and marketing opportunities.