But still, in province's rush to boost renewable energy, a major hurdle emerged for many small power producers, especially in Southwestern Ontario.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Small Power Producer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Sindawonye Progressive Party
- Sindicato de Periodistas del Paraguay (Spanish: Union of Journalists of Paraguay)
- Singapore People's Party
- Single Parenting Payment
- Single Phase Printing
- Single Pin Picking (locks)
- Single Process Purge
- Site Personnel Protection
- Site Preparation Plan
- Slayer Pro Productions (website)
- Small Project Practitioner (American Institute of Architects)
- Société de Peinture et Papier Peint (French: Painting and Wallpaper Company)
- Société Poitevine de Peinture (French: Poitevine Painting Company)
- Société Psychanalytique de Paris
- Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Software Portability Plan
- Software Process Program
- Software Project Planning
- Software Protection Platform (Microsoft)
- Software Protection Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site visits are: 1) Ned Project (World Largest Silicon Thin-Film Solar Farm) NED is the first project to sign the power purchase agreement with state-owned enterprise, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, under the Small Power Producer Program (SPP Program) on 4 March 2010 with a targeted COD in November 2011 for the first phase and will reach its full capacity of 84 MW (gross) in first half of 2012.
PINK SHEETS: HYGN), industry: Cogeneration Services & Small Power Producers About ESR: Emerging Stock Report is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America our services include, research analysis on the small and micro cap markets, real time news and financial data, market commentary and the ESR newsletter.
The plant consists of two coal-fueled units capable of generating 150 megawatts each, and is selling 60 percent of its output to the Electric Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) under its small power producer program with the remainder being sold to 304 Industrial Park under a long term contract.
4 Small Power Producer (SSP) & Very Small Power Producers (VSPP) Program 136 11.
1, 1999 through the remaining term of the contract, regardless of whether the project operates as a co-generator or only as a small power producer.
The Group also supplies electricity to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) under the Small Power Producer (SPP) Program.
While the small power producer status is sufficient to keep the power contract with PPL in place, the contractual price SER would receive as a small power producer is 5 cents per kwh, rather than the current price of 6.