5mm pitch thin small outline package (TSOP) Flash memory components for higher-capacity, low-cost Flash storage applications.
What does SOP stand for?
SOP stands for Small Outline Package
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SOP
We have 253 other meanings of SOP in our Acronym Attic
- Shared Object Parser (Macromedia)
- Ship Operational Program
- Shoot-Out Points (hockey standings)
- Short Optical Pulse
- Shown on Plans (blueprints)
- Signal Output Port (computing)
- Significant Other Person
- Síndrome del Ovario Poliquistico (medical)
- Sisters of Providence (various locations)
- Site Operating Plan
- Sobrang Ok Pare (Philippine TV program)
- Société Odontologique de Paris (French: Paris Odontology Society)
- Solder on Pad (semiconductor process)
- Solicitation of Proposals (various organizations)
- Solid Object Printing
- Son of Perdition (Christianity)
- Son of Peter (band)
- Sons of the Patriots (gaming clan)
- Sorted Office Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
3V power supply and are packaged in a standard 48-pin thin small outline package (TSOP) for easy integration into most existing designs.
All of the devices offer outstanding ac and dc performance and share the same interface, small outline package and pin-out, providing an upward or downward component selection path based on performance, resolution, and cost.
FCOSL packages are available in small outline integrated circuits (SOIC), thin shrink small outline package (TSSOP), and quad flat package (xQFP) configurations.
The new 1-Gbit DRAM is packaged in a standard 400-mil, 66-pin Thin Small Outline Package (TSOP) or a 68-ball Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) for space-constrained applications.
Higher parallel test capability of strip testing, combined with Sidewinder's industry leading throughput, also enables significant cost reductions in test, even for small outline package (SOP), quad flat no-lead (QFN) and other well established high volume packages," he added.
As with all Fairchild Optically Isolated Error Amplifiers, the FOD2742 incorporates an optocoupler, precision reference, and error amplifier into an 8-pin small outline package to provide isolated voltage feedback between the secondary and primary sides of power conversion circuits for control and regulation purposes.
The new MER is packaged in a four-pin, molded small outline package (SOP-4) with surface mount (gull wing) terminals and offers over 80% space savings and over 90% volume savings compared to dry or Mercury-wetted reed relays.