Incorporate the Small Learning Community and Academic House concept.
What does SLC stand for?
SLC stands for Small Learning Community
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLC
We have 413 other meanings of SLC in our Acronym Attic
- Single Line Concept (US DoD)
- Single Look Complex
- Single-Level Cell (flash memory technology)
- Site Licensed Company
- Sky Loop Committee (Covington, Kentucky)
- SLAC Linear Electron-Positron Collider
- Sloan Leadership Club (MIT)
- Slovincian (linguistics)
- Slow Left Arm Chinaman (cricket)
- Small Learning Communities
- Small Logic Controller (Allen Bradley SLC 500 series controller)
- Smaller Learning Communities
- Smart Link Communication (Algeria; est. 2001)
- Société de Législation Comparée (French: Society of Comparative Legislation)
- Society for Leadership of Change (Huntersville, NC)
- Software License Configurator
- Software Life Cycle
- Solute-Linked Carrier
- Solution Life Cycle
- Sonobuoy Launch Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
A collaborative effort will be fostered as a community of learners and expand on the school's mission to build knowledge, creativity, and character in a small learning community.
Since 2001, Churchill has been the recipient of two small learning community grants totaling more than $1.
Romer defended his progress and commitment, saying all new high schools have incorporated a small learning community design.
Do's and Don'ts of Building A Small Learning Community
To encourage area students to explore scientific, engineering and information technology fields, EMC also sponsors educational partnerships and programs including a partnership with Worcester's North High School and its Technology and Business Small Learning Community (SLC), co-op internships for promising high school students and computer donations through the Catholic Schools Computers and Networks program.
HOLDEN - The innovative small learning community structure planned at Wachusett Regional High School is on schedule for the fall, Assistant Principal Catherine A.
As the value of career academies to high school reform has become more recognized, funding from Federal Small Learning Community grants, foundations and career and technical education (CTE) directors are significantly increasing the number of high schools and CTE centers that start up career academies.