by BEE and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
What does SIDBI stand for?
SIDBI stands for Small Industries Development Bank of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SIDBI in our Acronym Attic
- Shut It Down and Give the Money Back to the Shareholders
- Simultaneous Ion Detection In Atmospheric Mass Spectrometry
- Solomon Islands Development Administration and Participatory Planning
- Security Intrusion Detection and Response (special interest group of German Informatics Society)
- Satellite Imagery Display and Analysis System
- Subsystems Integrated Design Assessment Technology
- SHORAD Site Data Report
- Surveillance of Infectious Disease At Work
- Seafood Industry Development Board (Australia)
- Simulation Interoperability Database
- Sitting Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Solar Influences Data analysis Center (Royal Observatory of Belgium)
- Space Innovation and Development Center (US Air Force; formerly Space Warfare Center)
- Subaru Impreza Drivers Club (UK)
- Subaru International Drivers Club (car club; UK)
- Sunspot Index Data Center
- Supply Item Design Change
- Support Issues Development Committee
- Spousal Inventory of Desired Changes and Relationship Barriers
- Strategic Initiative for Developing Capacity in Ethical Review (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), India's apex level development finance institution, and Bahrain Development Bank (BDB), a Bahrain-based development financial institution, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in New Delhi.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has signed a tripartite MOU with Social Fund and the World Bank under which SIDBI and its associates will provide consultancy for three year period to SFD and establish credit guarantee system for micro, small and medium enterprises in Egypt.
In India, one of the peak bodies charged with supporting the development and financing of the SME sector is the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
The project will be implemented by the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) over a period of 5 years.
The direct tax collection is well above the budget estimate," he told journalists on the sidelines of a function to commemorate the 20th foundation day of the small and medium industry lender Small Industries Development Bank of India ( SIDBI).
APCII jointly with UNIDO, the government of India and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has created the Technology Bureau for International industrial partnership (TBIIP).
Through Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and the International Finance Corp (IFC ), the World Bank's private investment arm, World Bank currently has invested nearly $55 million in Bandhan.